Friday, October 11, 2013

Reminiscing

God knows why I did not update my blog recently. Flooded with so much duties to be carried out. Interact stuffs are finally done, the term is ending but finals in less than a week's time. Crap.

Oh anyway, I'd like to welcome the new exco members for The Board of Student Librarians as well as the Interact Club. :)
Hope to get along with every single of them and achieve more together. Ah, I've said the things I wanted to say in my speech earlier and I don't want to present another speech here. Haha I think I screwed up at one point. Oh well. I'll continue learning and buck up on my speeches as time goes by hahaha. Thankful for everything today. :)

Pretty jealous about the F3 peeps. PMR is over and there's really nothing to do. I miss those moments. 'Freedom Declaration Meeting' was one of the biggest events my friends and I organised back then. Reminiscing everything and I still think time is passing by too fast. Phew. F5s are leaving sooooooooo soon. :( Then our turn to be in the senior year and then goodbye to the Alma Mater. Then college then uni then work then what? I don't want to grow up but.. there ain't no birth control pills for time/life. Lol.



I don't think I will be blogging much till finals are over? I'll see. I'm not a good blogger haha. Because a good blogger blogs often and I don't. :P
Have to go now. I'll come back soon. Thanks for stopping by and sorry for breaking your heart when you see no blog updates from me. #ss :D



No comments:

Post a Comment