Thursday, September 12, 2013

ASDFGHJKL;


Quite a number of things happened for the past few days.... till present.

1. I found out that my volleyball skills still exist.
2. New bio teacher and she's better than the previous one.
3. Some junior labelled me as "EMO".
4. The same junior cried as she claimed that I was scary (which I denied).
5. Just started studying for finals (which is not early at all because I suck badly in studies).
6. Finally talked to this friend whom I haven't been talking to for months.
7. Had no idea why I like red bean moon cake out of a blue.
8. I started working out again and I regretted stopping it months ago.
8. Totally lost my mind when this friend of mine (whom I least expect) started working out!!
9. Things feel like it went wrong. All at once. It doesn't rain but pours.
10. I feel stupid to actually treat others sincerely, whole-heartedly and get bullshit back in return.
11. Not everyone who promised to be there for you will be.
12. Do not skip recess just because you are angry. (I regretted it).
13. Sometimes it is better not to give a damn. It's not like other people gives a fuck about you.
14. Nothing is impossible.
15. I have a lot of things to be done but I'm still procrastinating.
16. My heart had been aching for unnecessary reasons.
17. I found an Eiffel Tower keychain from.. Idk who. It just happens to be in my room. Creepy.
17. Triumph In The Skies II ended and I still haven't watch the ending yet.
17. I am thinking of what to type.
18. And I do realize that the numberings are all messed up. Do you?
19. This is getting lame.
20. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment