Saturday, September 28, 2013

I'm not dead, yet

After not blogging for weeks. Just so you know, this blog is not abandoned, yet. Hahahaa.
I've been darn busy lately. Gradnite preps, Interact stuffs, school and all. Phew. It was so hectic I got myself sick. :(( hope to get well soon. Finals are around the corner. Aihhh.

Anyways, I'd like to blog about some memorable events within these two weeks. :)


Went out with SiewSeem who came back from KL last week! 
Picked up Ssn from her house and headed to Ss' house which is very near my place. Initially planned to only eat her cupcakes, but ended up going everywhere. Haha.

Sky Lounge. Their first time there. :)
We had a glass of Mai Tai and Tequila Sunrise. I can say they sucked, it's nothing compared to those served in that bar at Thailand. Ah missing that place a lot. :/ 

Then walked to McD for.. Dessert? Lava Cake and Babycino. So fatteningggggg. Their faces were so red it's surprising hahaha.
Ss drove home carefully and we just chilled in her room, talking bout life and what's not. I then went home while Ssn slept over at her place. && breakfast the day after together with two of them and Shammi! Dim summmmm at Hong Xing and not Foh San or Ming Kok or Yoke Fook Moon. Hahaha. New place, new food (what I live to). Food there was quite okay. The lau sa pao is a must-try! 



*

And now let's talk about something more recent! GRADNITE'13! ;D
It was cool being one of the crew. (Lol it rhymes). Got to see so many awesome faces. I get really fascinated when I see people I know suddenly dressing up so beautifully like its their wedding. But well, everything matches the theme, 'Time Of My Life'. We had quite limited time to prepare everything but I'm really happy they turned up fine. :)
I was in charged of the sound system and was given the job to deco the back drop out of a blue. It was a last minute work but I think YinNee (who was my partner) and I did a good job? Haha. It's you to comment. 

Pictures with these awesome pretty ladies last night. These were all I had as I was busy and my eye got swollen due to my fever. #badluck :( Everyone was drop dead gorgeous! Fuhh. Makes me wonder what will my year turn out to be. Hahaha. :) 
Though I suffered with my fever the whole night, I was really happy when people told me I did a great job. It makes me feel that it's worth it. Heh.

Oh oh! Congrats to SIMRAN KAUR for being the Grad Queen'13! Another librarian got the title. It has been 5/6 years that the Grad Queen happen to be a librarian. Ahhaha. Awesome coincidence! 


*


I was so sick I cannot even attend the Interact Seminar. Swollen eye, cough, fever and being energy-less. Lol. Therefore, I slept for the whole entire day.

Thank God after one whole day of sleep, I was in a condition good enough where I can attend Chor's gathering. She made us food and we had some catching up about each other's life. Kiew, Ssn, Zale!, Chak, ChiYan, SukYein, Soo, CheeSem and Eugenia were there. All MGSians! 

Haha. I will post the group pic when Chor does.

It was indeed nice to meet up with these people after so long of not meeting them as everyone is busy with their own thing. I'm grateful for the friendship that bonded between these friends and I. There's nothing better than a hug from the friend whom you haven't been hugging/seeing for almost a year. :) time flies!

Fingers crossed for more years of friendships to come!
And also for me, and the others who are sick due to the weather to recover like now. Lol :p



WILL blog soon. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment