Sunday, August 18, 2013

140813

#throwback.

Sim and ChuiLeng came over to my house as they waited for my aunt to fetch us to Kiew's place to bake cake. Joei came along as well. :) We reached her place at around 2, Fiuan, Ching and Mun who were there earlier started mixing colours in the batter already. :(
I was really happy seeing the colours of rainbow though. Spent the whole afternoon baking and hanging around with them. :3 <3 <3

Reminds me of water marble nails.


Who doesn't love rainbows? :) <3

After hours, everyone got ready for the thing at night. So good to see everyone looking good. I must say I have some really good looking friends. ;)
It was darn shocking when Amir said he couldn't make it. So much tears and worries in the air wehy. But I think his friends are really cool actors. I'm one good actress as well. LOLOLOL. *clap clap* Well, all for Joann though. :)

Happy Belated Birthday, Amir Farhan.
Happy Advanced Birthday, Hoo Jo Ann.
Hope you guys enjoyed yourself with all the stuffs your guests came up with. And the presents as well. ;)

With couples of the night. <3

Some of the polaroid taken that night.
P/S : Take note of the picture on the top right. Look who is that. Are you shocked? Because I am. Still is. :P



*




Didn't expect someone to turn up that night though. The anxiety is just in the body, knowing someone whom I haven't talk to in months, who was once so important/is important? to me appearing all of a sudden. I can't say that things were still the same because it somehow just changed. Despite of the hard feelings, I learned that things will never be the same in time. All you have today, at this moment, you might just loose it the next second. It's not in your control.
And when you go through the valley
And the shadow comes down from the hill
If morning never comes to be
Be still
Be Still - The Fray. Somehow suits my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment