Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last day of August


Quite a happy today. Went out and spent some time with two of my fav. people. :)
Mum dropped me at JJ and oh my dear Lord. I can't breathe. People mountain people sea. Haha. Saw a few of my schoolmates as well.
& sorry to say I really don't have the 'merdeka feel' this year. Sorry, the country that have the best place (which is my bed) on earth.
I spent my time alone, waiting for Kiew at MPH (because it has the least people), checking out books. Omg I still think it's kinda odd for me to do so because reading is just not my thing. However, I just finish reading a novel in a day (which is quite productive). Hahaha.

Due to the overpopulated situation, Kiew and I left JJ for STG for a better yumcha place. :D
Little did we know, STG was full house as well. Waited for 5 minutes for a table for three (mum, Kiew and I). "This became all the 'si lais' hangout place" Hahhaha. Cannot agree more.
I realize we are so asian because all of us takes pictures of the food. #asiansatwork
Hmm I will not post pictures here because I've already posted them on my Insta/Facebook. Feel free to check them out. :)



Instead, I'd like to give a little review about the book Intan lent me, and which I find amazing.

Tumblr people loves this a lot. You will notice about quotes from the book and all sorts.
It's rather unbelievable that this book made me giggle, because the sarcasm they have is LVL9999. Made me envy, because it's a wonderful love story. Made my heart ache (I shall not tell you why because I'd recommend you to read and explore yourself). This book really got me in it and I was traveling along with the characters in the book. :)
I can't deny that it's good to feel that way as I haven't been reading since 2/3 years ago? Haha. The last novel I read (and is still in my memory) was Twilight? HAHAHAHA. So yeah. :P

Currently, I'm reading this (which I borrowed from Kiew yesterday) :
I think I'm picking up reading as a hobby? Omg said me. We'll see. ;)

BTW, JOHN GREEN IS A GENIUS. <3 <3 <3




*





Dear you who's reading this.
I hope you made the best decision for yourself. I support whatever your choice is. All I hope is for you to get happier. I seriously hope both of you can still be friends even after all these. Take your time to heal. Don't worry, I'll be there for you when you need me. *hugsssss* <3


No comments:

Post a Comment