Saturday, August 31, 2013

Plan Bee

THIS POST WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED DAYS AGO. IDK WHAT HAPPENED MY PHONE APP DID NOT MANAGE TO PUBLISH THIS. SORRYYYYYY :(



*

Mum picked me up from school and we headed to Plan B for lunch! It was mum's first time there and I guess it made a good impression on her? Except for the overpriced food, said mum.
I wouldn't even eat in school if I knew mum is bringing me for this. :(

Carbonara.
For the first time, I think it has too much cheese. Haha.

Mocha! 
Was dying for coffee and this fixed my craving. :3

Flourless Chocolate Cake. 
Nomnomnom this is so good. It's so moist and warm on the inside. But one thing, the choc powder on top got all over my shirt ahhaha. Therefore, beware when you're eating this. (not so much if you're not as lousy as me :p)



& then.
I was quite happy cause I met Shammi, LiXin and YiQi there! Felt really appreciated when they actually bother to make conversations with me even though they left school for quite sometime now. :) sat down with them and talked about school, life in college and what's not. It was during CNY when I last saw them. Wow time flies. Makes me realize how limited time is. In a blink of an eye, everything changes. Phew, slow down, time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment