Sunday, August 18, 2013

Makan journal @ Singapore? Seems like it

Finally back from Singapore after 3 days 2 nights.

It was a new experience with new people. :) First time travelling with only a friend, first time travelling with Joei. New memories made. Departed at 10pm and reached SG at 6.40am. Both of us stayed at my dad's place in Holland Village. I quite like the facilities available in that area. From banks to MRT station to markets to grocery stores to food court to cafes to bars to many more. All within your walking distance. After a few hours of sleep, dad brought us out to makan @ Poulet, Vivocity. *thumbs up*

Mushroom soup. 
So creamy and thick it fills you up before the main course. But it tastes really good.

Lamb shank. (Y)

Tiramisu. 
Big portion, enough for 3 person (after meal).


We went shopping for two days, all by ourselves. Thank goodness I did not spend a lot (I guess). Haha. Met up with Jroe Phin in Bugis and spent a few hours together. She's there for a month now and she already knew the place so well. *salute* She brought us to Strictly Pancakes for pancakes (duh). The food was good. It was served with big portion and reasonable price. Service a little bad though.

Potatoes Leeking Cheese.


Snuggle Up.

Strawberries & Co.

Picture of us three. :)


The last day of our holiday at Singapore was rather relaxed and carefree. We woke up early in the morning and headed to Peninsula Plaza at Cityhall to get some camera accessories. That place was pretty much like Yik Foong but much deserted. Maybe it was due to the late business hours. Singaporeans mahhh. 12.45pm only open. ._. 
MRT all the way to my uncle's place at Tampines after that. Miss having the coffee from food courts in SG which costs $1, with rich aroma and thickness. Too bad, I was quite disappointed with the one I had in the Tampines food court. Cost $1.10 and tastes mehhh. :/
Met my cousins and oh dear. They are so cute lahhh. I want to get some of their cuteness as well. :3 We then meet up with my dad and aunt and headed to East Coast. The boys were having their time playing with sand while I was risking my life, playing roller skates. Fuh. Hard and scary time I had.

Dylan and Dalvin. Cutie pies. :3

Dad, me and aunt.

Handsome uncle, awesome dad, cool aunts. <3


Joeiiiii << the kangaroo baby. 
That's what I called her since I were lil' kids. Haha.


Went home, packed up, and left Singapore at night.
I'll have to wait for end Nov/Dec or next year to visit SG again. Cool place it is.
A vacation wouldn't be complete without pictures of sceneries. So, brace yourselves. :)

Reminds me of Koh Lipe. :(

What Singapore is filled with.


So hard to get myself back to reality after Thailand and SG. But what can I do? I still have to. It's gonna be a hard Monday tomorrow. :/ 
Ah. Me being a pessimist at times is suffering. Disappointed in people whom I put up hopes on. Thinking about it, who am I to expect things from them? Well, if it's meant to be, it will be. 




Goodbye for now. I have been writing two posts at a time for quite some time. Lol. Sorry for the inefficiency. Luck for you and me for school tomorrow and the days after. :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment