Sunday, August 25, 2013

Blah

It has been a week since I last blogged. Sorry, fellow blog readers. It has been a busy week and I can't think of anything interesting to be blogged about. This is some random thought of mine. Just expressing.

Why do people change when they get into a relationship?
"Being in a relationship is having more things in life, not removing things from life", my best friend told me. And I can't agree more. I personally think it's plain stupid to dump your friends away when you're in a relationship. Because at the end of the day if you happen to face any problems, who are you going to seek help from? Friends.
It hurts when people I cherish and love change into a different person when they found their partner.  After all, what can I do? Nothing much. Sometimes I choose not to care because it doesn't hurt that much. But no matter how much I deny, this part of me will always care.
People who doesn't realize what they do with their words and actions always end up hurting other people. It might not be with intentions but it still hurts. It's not that I think too much. It's that I'm aware of other's actions so that I don't blindly do things (like not letting the conversation die when the other party obviously don't even wanna talk to you).

At the end of the day, I realize that I can please no one. I will only be myself and those who don't like me will leave. Others might stay? None of the situations are in my control.


p/s : sorry if I appear rude sometimes. caught up in the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment