Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Yue is awesomer than Yew

It's been awhile since I laughed that much. :D
Went out with the famous Yew Da Sheng (ok maybe the girls will start hating me cause I went out with him. come at me babehhh. haha) to get some stuffs.
Walked around Aeon for about 2 hours and we got everything we want. Woohoo, speed shopping!

I made him get stuffs that I was supposed to. I felt so bad laughing at him while his hands were shaking. Hahahhaha. Laughing still. (I'll blog about what is it tomorrow ;))

Lunch at Nando's and chit chat about whats not. 

Third attempt for a picture cause his eyes were too small, as if he blinked. :P

First picture with the junior who doesn't look like one. So old looking. Muahaha.


I don't remember how we started talking but I only remember we knew each other through a home tuition. Quite guy he was. Haha. Well, still a little shy cause he kept saying "I don't know". Had a great time with him though. He doesn't look like his age. So old and quite mature compared to other f3 dudes. Lol. He kept wanting to be as awesome as me but cannot. :/ Hmm Dash, work hard okay? I'll give you some motivation to become an awesome person. :D

Short post, to be continued.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment